Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend therapy :)

Amidst my hectic travel, I'm glad that I was able to find time and indulge in one of my favourite rituals - a visit to the salon. The pampering, head massage, and overload of fashion magazines is simply therapeutic... Not to mention being able to have a fabulous hairdo right after - kudos to my hair stylist!

I was pleasantly surprised by uncovering a quaint and eclecticly decorated boutique - Lauren Jasmine. Its brightly lit and spacious store first caught my attention. Then as I walked in, I realized that every shelf, every cabinet, and every corner was really nicely decorated - antique violin, quaint weighing scale, vintage photos - reminded me of another of my favourite shop, WoodWould!

I wanted to pick up almost every item I could get my hands on. I was spoilt for choice! The very attentive and pleasant boutique assistant kindly helped me unload and preped them for me to try on. Happy with my selection, I headed to the fitting room - Wow! I want this in my room! (Truth is, I'm already very satisfied with my own walk-in wardrobe...) Pictures here don't do the fitting room justice - go visit the boutique and check it out yourself at Pacific Plaza Level 2! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment